Native American Patch
- 3.5" x 3.5"
- Iron-On or sew to any garment
- Top Quality, Detailed Embroidery
- Ironed-on patches will not come off
- Perfect for jeans, jackets, vests, hats, backpacks and more!
Wear this super cool Native American Patch with pride on your sleeve... or on your hat, backpack, or anywhere else you want to express yourself! The super cool design makes this embroidered iron-on Native American Patch bright, bold, and beautiful.
Vinyl Lovers Unite ships to all 50 states, APO/FPO addresses, U.S. territories and possessions and over 150+ countries.
Shipping is FREE for pins and patches. Standard shipping is $4.99 for all other orders under $25 and typically arrives between 4-10 business days.
Standard service is provided with final delivery mostly via the United States Postal Service but some apparel may ship DHL. Delivery can be expected within 4-10 business days depending on your address, Monday through Saturday. You will receive an order and shipping confirmation email, so you can track your order.
Garments should always be clean and freshly laundered (including new items)
- Set the iron to "COTTON" at 400 degrees for five minutes
- Thoroughly iron the area of the garment where the patch will be placed
- Place the patch on the garment with the embroidery facing up
- Place a cloth or light towel over the patch and use a slow circular motion while pressing firmly for 30 seconds
- Turn the garment inside out and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds
- Let the patch cool for one minute and if the edge of the patch can be lifted, repeat step 5
* Permanence of patches is always guaranteed by sewing.
* Do not iron on patches to low melting point fabrics such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
* Do not bleach.
We Also Recommend